INNER-EAR STEREO HEADPHONES
ISTRUZIONI PER L'USO
Check that the following parts are attached in
addition to the main unit:
Operating instructions ......................................1
Ear piece (S/L size) (
Declaration of conformity
We declare under our sole responsibility that this
product, to which this declaration relates, is in
conformity with the following standards:
EN55013 and EN55020.
Following the provisions of 89/336/EEC and
93/68/EEC Directive. (For Europe model)
A note about recycling
This product's packaging materials are
recyclable and can be reused. Please
dispose of any materials in accordance
with the local recycling regulations.
When discarding the unit, comply with
local rules or regulations.
This product and the supplied accessories conform
to the WEEE directive.
(For Europe model)
• Listening at high volumes that irritate your ears
can have a negative influence on your hearing.
• Do not use headphones while driving a bicycle,
motorcycle or automobile. Doing so could lead to
• When using headphones, for safety keep the
volume to a level at which surrounding sounds
can be heard.
• Do not put in water or dampen.
• Do not place heavy objects on, heat, or pull on
the headphones. Doing so could damage or
Caution on handling
• Be sure to hold the plug when unplugging the
• The ear pieces may deteriorate due to long use or
• The ear pieces are expendables. They will
deteriorate through regular use and long storage.
Replace them once they break.
• Always keep the headphones (particularly the ear
pieces) clean. If they are dirty, this may reduce their
performance. Use a soft cloth to gently wipe off the
• Do not use benzene, thinners, or other organic
solvents or insecticides on the main unit since
they may cause a change in quality or color.
• The headphones have a structure by which the
sound tends to leak out if the volume is too high.
Be considerate of others.
Using the headphones
Check the left/right markings on the headphones,
then insert them so that they fit snuggly inside your
ear, the one marked
in your left ear.
Fitting the ear pieces
If the ear pieces do not fit properly in your ears, you
may not hear the bass sound. To achieve better
quality sound, adjust the ear pieces to the position
that the fit is best, insert them fully into your ear
and make sure they are snug.
The "M" (medium) size ear pieces are mounted on
the headphones upon purchase. If this is not the
right size for your ears, replace them with the "L"
(large) or "S" (small) ear pieces (
• Metal parts will touch your skin. People with
allergies to metal should not use these
• If you feel that the headphones irritate your
skin, stop using them and contact a physician
or your store of purchase for advice.
¢ Drive units:
¢ Input impedance:
¢ Maximum input:
¢ Playback frequencies: 12 ~ 24,000 Hz
¢ Cord length:
* For improvement purposes, specifications and
design are subject to change without notice.
A) ...........1 size/2 pcs.
in your right ear, the one
φ 11 mm Neodymium
6.6 g (not including
1.2 m Y type OFC cable
φ 3.5 mm gold-plated
stereo mini plug