New model information
Featuring Denon's latest in-ear headphone technologies, the AH-C710 provides superb fi delity and supreme comfort.
Combining Denon's exclusive Acoustic Optimizer technology along with our new Radial Cascade Damper system, the AH-C710 provides
realistic and lifelike sound with the utmost in listening comfort.
• Radial Cascade Damper reduces cable-transmitted vibration noise
• Acoustic Optimizer
Denon's unique Acoustic Optimizer technology achieves optimum acoustic characteristics by
adjusting the sound pressure balance in front of and behind the diaphragm. It minimizes muffl ing in the
low frequency range, reduces modulation eff ects in the mid to high frequency ranges, and achieves a
smooth, natural tonal response.
• Ergonomic design for best quality fi t and increased comfort
• Hybrid material driver housing (elastomer + machined solid aluminium) for highest
fi delity sound reproduction
• Moldable soft foam ear-pieces
The moldable soft foam ear-pieces feature high-tech viscoelastic polyurethane foam technology,
which allows the ear-piece to rest where it should be - in the ear canal. It sends the pure music to the
ear canal - for solid, defi ned bass response while at the same time sealing out unwanted noise. The
foam ear-pieces are 30 times softer than silicon ones. They literally go unnoticed when placed in the
ear and all you're left with is a clear and crisp sound. The moldable foam forms to the dynamic shape
of the ear canal so that even while moving around, they remain comfortably in place.
• Dynamic sound from 11.5mm Neodymium magnet drive units
• Canal-type in-ear headphone reduces external noise
• Special carrying case with cable management
• Cable clip
• 0.7m Oxygen Free Copper cable with straight aluminium plug housing
• Extension cable: 0.8m with L-type plug
• Comes also with silicon ear pads in 3 sizes (S/M/L)
• Gold-plated stereo mini-jack
• Fully compatible with the original iPhone without an adaptor
Radial Cascade Damper
The moldable soft foam ear-pieces
Hybrid material driver housing