Customer Care Department
For general enquiries concerning your Electrolux
appliance or for further information on Electrolux products,
please contact our Customer Care Department by letter
or telephone at the address below or visit our website at
Customer Care Department
55-77 High Street
Tel. 08705 950950 (*)
* calls to this number may be recorded for training purposes.
Electrolux Guarantee conditions
We, Electrolux, undertake that if, within 12 months of
the date of the purchase, this Electrolux appliance or
any part thereof is proved to be defective by any reason
only of faulty workmanship or materials, we will, at our
option, repair or replace the same FREE OF ANY
CHARGE for labour, materials or carriage on condition
* The appliance has been correctly installed and used
only on the gas and electricity supply stated on the
* The appliance has been used for normal domestic
purpose only, and in accordance with the
* The appliance has not been serviced, maintained,
repaired, taken apart or tampered with by any person
not authorised by us.
* All service work under this guarantee must be
undertaken by a Service Force Centre.
* Any appliance or defective part replaced shall
become the Company's property.
* This guarantee is in addition to your statutory and
other legal rights.
Home visits are made between 8.30am and 5.30pm
Monday to Friday. Visits may be available outside these
hours, in which case a premium will be charged.
This guarantee does not cover:
* Damage or calls resulting from transportation,
improper use or neglect, the replacement of any light
bulbs or removable parts of glass or plastic.
* Costs incurred for calls to put right an appliance
which is improperly installed or calls to appliance
outside the United Kingdom.
* Appliances found to be in use within a commercial or
similar environment, plus those which are the subject
to rental agreements.
* Products of Electrolux manufacture which are not
marketed by Electrolux.
If you should move to another country within Europe then
your guarantee moves with you to your new home
subject to the following qualifications:
* The guarantee starts from the date you first
purchased your product.
* The guarantee is for the same period and to the same
extent for labour and parts as exist in the new country
of use for this brand or range of products.
* This guarantee relates to you and cannot be
transferred to another user.
* Your new home is within the European Community
(EC) or European Free Trade Area.
* The product is installed and used in accordance with
our instructions and is only used domestically, i.e. a
* The product is installed taking into account
regulations in your new country.
Before you move, please contact your nearest Customer
Care centre, listed below, to give them details of your
new home. They will then ensure that the local Service
Organisation is aware of your move and able to look after
you and your appliances.
Pordenone +39 (0) 800 117511
Stockholm +46 (0) 20 78 77 50
+33 (0) 3 44 62 20 13
+49 (0) 800 234 7378
+44 (0)1753 219898