Two-Year Limited Warranty
What does your warranty cover?
• Any defect in material or workmanship.
For how long after the original purchase?
• Two years.
What will we do?
• Provide you with a new one.
How do you make a warranty claim?
• Save your receipt.
• Properly pack your unit. We recommend using the original carton
and packing materials.
• Return the product to your nearest WAL
Customer Assistance at 1-877-556-0973.
What does your warranty not cover?
• Glass parts, glass containers, cutter/strainer, blades and/or agitators.
• Commercial use or any other use not found in printed directions.
• Damage from misuse, abuse, or neglect.
• Products purchased or serviced outside Canada.
How does provincial law relate to this warranty?
• This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have
other rights which vary from province to province.
MART expressly disclaims all responsibility for consequential
damages or incidental losses caused by use of this appliance. Some
provinces do not allow this exclusion or limitation of incidental or
consequential losses so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you.
What if you purchased your product in the U.S., Canada or Mexico and
encounter a problem while using it outside the country of purchase?
• The warranty is valid only in the country of purchase and if you
follow the warranty claim procedure as noted.
MART store or call