General electric toaster owner's manual (10 pages)
Summary of Contents for GE 681131690966
1-877-556-0973 (Canada) Thank you for purchasing a Ge small appliance. in keeping with the Ge ecomagination initiative, please consider the option to recycle the packaging material and donate the appliance you are no longer using. to read about Ge’s ecomagination commitment, visit...
• A fire may occur if toaster is covered or touching flammable material, including curtains, draperies, walls, and the like, when in operating.
This appliance is intended for household use only. never Leave Toaster unattended! this toaster is a metal-body toaster and becomes hot during use. to avoid risk of burns. Do not touch hot surfaces. Allow toaster to cool before touching, lifting, cleaning or storing.
• individual toasting levers • Adjustable browning control • Cancel/eject button to stop toasting cycle • Bagel, defrost, and 1-slice function • Cord storage (on base of toaster) • removable crumb tray for easy cleaning • extra lift toast lever 4-sLiCe toAster model no.
2 sets of controls, each set controlling the 2 toaster slots directly above. Whenever only one toaster slot is used in a set, it is recommended that the 1 slice function be used (except Bagel mode) for that set.
4. insert the bread of toaster food into the toasting slots. Lower the toast Lever until it locks into place. the Centering Guides will automatically center the food for even toasting. When the food is lowered into position, it will automatically begin to toast.
5. slice bagel or english muffin half. Place bagel or english muffin toasting slots. turn the cut side of bagels or english muffins out towards the side elements (as indicated on the toaster). Push down on the toast Lever first and then press the Bagel button. the Bagel light will light.
Wipe the Crumb tray with a clean, damp cloth. replace the Crumb tray, making sure to push firmly so that it is fully inserted in the bottom of the toaster. eXTerior: Wipe surfaces with a clean, damp cloth. Do not use abrasive cleansers, as they may scratch the surfaces.
• Provide you with a new one. • For those items still under warranty but no longer available, WAL-mArt reserves the right to replace with a similar Ge branded product of equal or greater value. How do you make a warranty claim? •...