Parts and Features
Extra-Wide Slots with
Stop Button*– Push down
the Stop Button to stop toast-
ing and eject the bread.
Bagel/Toast Selector*– The
Bagel/Toast Selector controls
the time needed to toast
bagels or bread. The bagel
setting extends the toasting
time to allow bagels to toast
in one cycle.
Shade Selector – The shade
selector ranges from light
toast (settings 1 to 3),
to dark toast (settings 8 to 10).
Adjust to desired setting
Slide-Out Crumb Tray
Bread Lifter/Toast Boost –
Push down the bread lifter to
start the toaster. The bread
lifter may be lifted up to stop
toasting during a cycle. To lift,
place index finger under lifter
and thumb on top edge of the
toaster directly above lifter. Lift
At the end of a toast cycle, lift the
bread lifter for
Toast Boost, to
* Feature on selected models.
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should
always be followed, including the following:
1. Read all instructions.
2. Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles or knobs.
3. To protect against risk of electrical shock, do not immerse cord,
plug or toaster in water or other liquid.
4. Close supervision is necessary when toaster is used by or near
5. Unplug from outlet when not in use and before cleaning. Allow
to cool before putting on or taking off parts, or moving toaster.
6. Do not operate toaster with a damaged cord or plug or after toaster
malfunctions or has been dropped or damaged in any manner.
Call our toll-free customer assistance number for information on
examination, repair, or electrical or mechanical adjustment.
7. The use of accessory attachments not recommended by the toaster
manufacturer may cause injuries.
8. Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter, or touch
9. Do not place on or near a hot gas or electric burner, or in a
10. Do not use outdoors.
11. Do not use toaster for other than intended use.
12. Oversized foods, metal foil packages, or utensils must not be
inserted in a toaster as they may involve a risk of fire or electric
13. A fire may occur if toaster is covered or touching flammable
material, including curtains, draperies, walls, and the like,
when in operation.
14. Do not attempt to dislodge food when toaster is plugged in.
15. This product is for household use only.
16. Failure to clean crumb tray may result in a fire hazard.
17. Do not operate toaster while unattended.