Before cleaning the product, always unplug
the AC adaptor from the wall outlet first.
Leaving the AC adaptor plugged in creates
the risk of damage to the AC adaptor, fire,
and electric shock.
Misuse of batteries can cause them to leak,
resulting in damage to nearby objects, or to
explode, creating the risk of fire and per-
sonal injury. Always make sure you ob-
serve the following precautions.
• Use only batteries that are specified for
use with this product.
• Remove batteries from the product if you
do not plan to use it for a long time.
Connect only the specified devices and
equipment to the product's connectors.
Connection of a non-specified device or
equipment creates the risk of fire and elec-
Avoid the following locations for this prod-
uct. Such locations create the risk of fire
and electric shock.
• Areas subject to high humidity or large
amounts of dust
• In food preparation areas or other areas
subject to oil smoke
• Near air conditioning equipment, on a
heated carpet, in areas exposed to direct
sunlight, inside of a vehicle parked in
the sun, or any other area that subjects
the product to high temperatures
• Never push on the display screen's LCD
panel or subject it to strong impact. Do-
ing so can cause the LCD panel's glass
to crack, creating the risk of personal
• Should the LCD panel ever crack or
break, never touch the liquid inside of
the panel. LCD panel liquid can cause
• Should LCD panel liquid ever get inside
your mouth, immediately wash out your
mouth with water and contact your phy-
• Should LCD panel liquid ever get into
your eyes or onto your skin, rinse with
clear water for at least 15 minutes, and
then contact a physician.
Do not listen to music at very loud vol-
umes for long periods. Particular care con-
cerning this precaution is required when
using headphones. High volume settings
can damage your hearing.
Never place heavy object on top of the prod-
Doing so can make the product top heavy,
causing the product to tip over or the ob-
ject to fall from it, creating the risk of per-