U.S. Limited Warranty
What your warranty covers:
• Defects in materials or workmanship.
For how long after your purchase:
• One year from date of purchase.
The warranty period for rental units begins with
the first rental or 45 days from date of shipment
to the rental firm, whichever comes first.
What we will do:
• Provide you with a new, or at our option, a
refurbished unit. The exchange unit is under
warranty for the remainder of the original
product's warranty period.
• Proof of purchase in the form of a bill of sale
or receipted invoice which is evidence that the
product is within the warranty period must be
presented to obtain warranty service. For
rental firms, proof of first rental is also
How to make a warranty claim:
• Properly pack your unit. Include any cables,
etc., which were originally provided with the
product. We recommend using the original
carton and packing materials.
• Include evidence of purchase date such as the
bill of sale. Also print your name and address
and a description of the defect. Send via
standard UPS or its equivalent to:
Product Exchange Center
11721 B Alameda Avenue
Socorro, Texas 79927
• Insure your shipment for of loss or damage.
Thomson accepts no liability in case of
damage or loss en route to Thomson.
• Pay any charges billed to you by the Exchange
Center for service not covered by the
• A new or refurbished unit will be shipped to
you freight prepaid.
What your warranty does not cover:
• Customer instruction. (Your Owner's Manual
provides information regarding operating
Instructions and user controls. For additional
information, ask your dealer.)
• Installation and set-up service adjustments.
• Damage from misuse or neglect.
• Products which have been modified or
incorporated into other products.
• Products purchased or serviced outside the USA.
• Acts of nature, such as but not limited to
Limitation of Warranty:
• THE WARRANTY STATED ABOVE IS THE ONLY
WARRANTY APPLICABLE TO THIS PRODUCT.
ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED
(INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF
MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A
PARTICULAR PURPOSE) ARE HEREBY
DISCLAIMED. NO VERBAL OR WRITTEN
INFORMATION GIVEN BY THOMSON INC., ITS
AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES SHALL CREATE A
GUARANTY OR IN ANY WAY INCREASE THE
SCOPE OF THIS WARRANTY.
• REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS PROVIDED
UNDER THIS WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE
REMEDY OF THE CONSUMER. THOMSON INC.
SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR
CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM
THE USE OF THIS PRODUCT OR ARISING OUT OF
ANY BREACH OF ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED
WARRANTY ON THIS PRODUCT. THIS
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITED
WARRANTY ARE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF
THE STATE OF INDIANA. EXCEPT TO THE
EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANY
IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ON THIS
PRODUCT IS LIMITED TO THE APPLICABLE
WARRANTY PERIOD SET FORTH ABOVE.
How state law relates to this warranty:
• Some states do not allow the exclusion nor
limitation of incidental or consequential
damages, or limitations on how long an implied
warranty lasts, so the above limitations or
exclusions may not apply to you.
• This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and
you also may have other rights that vary from
state to state.
If you purchased your product outside the
• This warranty does not apply. Contact your
dealer for warranty information.