Before attempting to connect or operate this product,
please read these instructions completely.
• This lens cannot be used with some color
Please contact your sales company for
• If the lens is very dirty, wipe it with a soft
and dry cloth or a cloth moistened with a
solution of water and normal kitchen
Please wipe carefully not to scratch the
plastic lens surface.
Do not use chemicals for cleaning the
cover as it may damage the surface.
• Always turn the Flange-back Adjusting
Ring clockwise by loosing the screws on
the ring before mounting the lens.
Otherwise the inner glass and CCD
image sensor could be damaged by the
Note: When the super wide lens (WV-
LFY3C3) is used with the camera (WV-
CPR650, WV-CP650, WV-CP450, WV-
CP150, WV-BP550, etc.), the edge of the
picture may appear darker. In this case,
adjust the brightness of the monitor.
YWV8QA4985CN Printed in Japan
1. Set the lens type selector to the ELC
2. Mount the lens by turning it clockwise on
the lens mount of the camera.
3. Loosen screws on the Flange-back
Adjusting Ring of the camera, then turn
this ring to bring the object into focus.
for CS-mount lens
Do not turn this ring excessively
counter-clockwise as this could
damage the inner glass and CCD
4. Tighten the screws on the Flange-back
Adjusting Ring carefully.
Fixed Iris Lens