DVR 430/451 Series
Video Recorder 430/451 Series new firmware versions
1 DVR 430/451 Series firmware version 2.1.1 (2013-09-05)
File name: 400series.bin (date 2013-09-05)
This release includes the following improvement:
Firmware supports use of DVR430/451 in BVC 1.4 Sr4
PTZ pre-position issue using input alarm has been solved.
The issue was that first alarm input was handled correctly. However every following
new event on the same input didn't result in a new pre-pos command.
Export using web interface hangs every now and then at 0%.
Issue was seen when the export file was renamed and much longer name was used
as the default name. This issue is solved
Compatible with the new iPhone DVR Viewer APP v1.0.3 or higher.
Old iPhone DVR Viewer v1.0.1 APP must be upgraded because this version is NOT
compatible with this new v2.1.1 firmware.
Bosch strongly recommends upgrading to the latest firmware to
achieve the best possible functionality, compatibility and
2 Update procedure
To update the DVR 400 Series to the latest firmware, please refer to the Video recorder 400
Series Operation Manual, chapter 6.6.5 or follow instructions below:
1. Put firmware v2.1.1 via a PC on the root of a USB memory stick (file name: 400series.bin
2. Insert the USB stick into the front USB connector of the DVR
3. Log on as "ADMINISTRATOR" in the local unit
4. Select Menu and go to the "System > Configuration" screen
5. Select Update firmware to upgrade the DVR software. In this case, the current DVR
settings and video will not be deleted or replaced during the update process.
Page 1 of 6