Using the Bottle Opener
When opening tall bottles, the unit should be
used towards the edge of a work top.
1. Position the bottle with the cap under the
front rim of the bottle opener.
2. Push down the bottle to remove the cap
whilst steadying the unit with one hand.
Using the Knife Sharpener
1. With the can opener sideways on, place
the knife into one of the recesses.
2. Gradually draw it towards yourself. Then
place the knife in the other recess and
repeat. Take care not to allow the knife to
cut into the body of the can opener.
3. Repeat this cycle several times in order
to sharpen the knife satisfactorily.
NOTE: Knives without a serrated edge,
preferably carbon steel are most suitable for
1. Disconnect the appliance by switching off
and removing the plug from the power
2. Lift the lever fully and withdraw the
assembly from the can opener.
3. Wash the lever in hot sudsy water and
dry thoroughly. Dishwasher is not
4. Replace the lever in the body
5. Wipe over the body with a damp cloth
and dry thoroughly.
If the cord of this appliance is damaged it must, for safety reasons, be
replaced by Kenwood or an authorised Kenwood repairer.
If you need help with:
using your can opener or servicing or repairs (in or out of guarantee)
call Kenwood on 023 9239 2333. Have your model number ready, it is
on the underside of your can opener.
Contact local repairer from advertisement in GOLDEN PAGES.
ALL OTHER MARKETS
Contact the dealer from whom you purchased your appliance.
New Lane • Havant • Hants • PO9 2NH