The unit announces the current security code. To change,
press NEXT or PREVIOUS. To set and exit press SET.
1. Press and release NEXT or PREVIOUS to choose the
first digit. The unit announces all 3 digits, but only the
selected digit will change.
2. Once you have the desired first digit, press SET to
save it and move on to the second digit.
3. Press and release NEXT or PREVIOUS to choose the
second digit. Only the second digit will change.
4. Once you have the desired second digit, press SET to
save it and move on to the third digit.
5. Press and release NEXT or PREVIOUS to choose the
third digit. Only the third digit will change.
6. Once you have the desired third digit, press SET to
save it. The answerer repeats all the settings.
NOTE: To exit any menu, press and release the ALL
or NEW buttons. Also, setup will cancel if no
buttons have been pushed within 30 seconds.
IMPORTANT: The setup settings will not be erased
even after a power outage.
Use the VOLUME + and - buttons to increase the volume up
and down. The unit beeps when it is not announcing a
setting or playing a message.
A G IN
PLAY • STOP