CHROMATIC TUNER TU300
Ultimate Guitar/Bass Tuner
Thank you for showing your confidence in us by purchasing the BEHRINGER CHROMATIC TUNER TU300.
This compact guitar and bass tuner provides 7 different tuning modes. Thanks to its 7-segment LED
display and 11-point LED indicators, it provides great visibility, especially in dark environments.
(1) The ON/BATT LED illuminates when the tuner is activated. It also serves as a battery level indicator.
(2) This LED meter indicates to what degree the instrument's tone deviates from the reference tone.
(3) These yellow arrow LEDs light up when the played note is below or above pitch. Both LEDs will light
up when the tone's pitch is correct.
(4) The 7-segment LED display indicates the string number (high E string: "1", B string: "2" etc.) of the
strummed string of your instrument, if the TU300 is operated in one of the guitar or bass modes.
In chromatic mode it displays the note name. Semitones are shown by the decimal point LED ("#")
in the display.
(5) Press the STREAM/CENT button to switch between the LED display modes (see chapter "Operations").
(6) Press the MODE button to select the tuning mode (see chapter "Operations").
(7) Use the footswitch to activate/deactivate the tuner.
(8) Connect your guitar or bass to the ¼" TS IN connector.
(9) Connect your amp or another stompbox to the ¼" TS OUT connector. When the tuner is activated
(footswitch pressed) the output is muted. This way, you can silently tune your guitar or bass.
(10) The ¼" TS BYPASS connector always sends a signal to your amp independently of the footswitch position.
Use the DC IN connection at the right side of the unit to plug in a 9 V power supply (not included).
The BATTERY COMPARTMENT is located underneath the pedal cover. To install or replace the 9 V battery,
press the hinges with a ballpen and remove the pedal cover. Be careful not to scratch the unit.