1. Place the trim kit frame over the microwave oven.
Important Note : Trim kit frame orientation is
important. Orient the frame so
that louvers are sloping
downward to the front.
(See Figure Detail "B").
2. Make sure the trim kit is level and centered
with respect to microwave oven. Mark four
hole centers through the four mounting
holes of the trim kit.
NOTE: Center the trim kit frame equally
on all four sides.
3. Remove the trim kit and drill four pilot holes.
(use 7/64" drill or #35 drill)
4. Attach the trim kit frame by using four 1 ' screws.
Make sure that the orientation is correct as
1. Your trim kit is now fully installed. Replace
any loose items that have been removed
from inside microwave oven.
2. Please keep this installation instruction for