Electrical Shock Hazard
Disoonnect power before installing trim kit.
Replace all panels before operating.
Failure to do so can result in death or electrical shock.
1. Remove any loose items inside the
2. Disconnect the microwave oven before
proceeding with installation.
3. Fasten the bottom bracket to the
bottom duct by using four 1/2" screws.
1/2" screws (4)
4. Install rear duct to the bottom duct
with one 1/2" screw.
(See figure Detail "A")
5. Remove the one existing screw from
the right side of the microwave oven.
1/2" screws (1)
6. Install bottom duct assembly with six
screws as shown. Fasten bottom duct
to the right side of cabinet with one
FRONT VIEW OF
1/2" screws (2)
1. Remove the two existing screws from the back
side of the oven.
2. Peel off the backing of double sided tape.
Attach the upper duct on the microwave
cabinet. Press down firmly on duct.
Fasten duct to back side of cabinet with two
existing screws as shown.