1. On the cutout floor, mark hole centers for the
anti-tip brackets as shown using the supplied
template. Be sure to align the center line of
template to center line of cutout floor.
2. Ddll two holes for anti-tip bracket.
(use 7/64" drill or #35 drill)
3. Install anti-tip bracket onto cutout floor using
two 1/2" screws.
A = 13/16"
_:=1/2" Screws (2)
1. Slide microwave oven part way into cabinet
(Bottom bracket must be fiat to the cutout floor
to engage correctly with anti-tip bracket as
2. Plug in the microwave oven.
3. Center the microwave oven within the
cut-out opening and slide the microwave
oven in place, engaging the anti-tip
(Ensure the microwave oven is accurately
4. Drill 3 pilot holes (use 7/64" drill or #35
drill) through the 2 positioning flanges and
then install three 1/2" screws at the front of
the bottom duct as shown.
1/2- Screws (3)