• Projects in split-screen or full-screen (b).
To project from multiple sources, click a number to display by split screen in
• Starts projecting or stops projecting (c).
• Mirroring or extending your screen (d).
NOTE: You cannot extend your screen while using the Microsoft
• Changes to video playing (e).
You can also select video clips to display from the compact window by clicking
the arrow on the left of the screen.
Select a video clip, and click the Play icon
Note: The video formats supported are MPEG2/MPEG4/H.264.
Connect via the LAN for better performance if playing video. The
full rate will be 30 fps depending on the video format.
• Changes to full user interface (f).
to load and Stop icon