Setting Oven Controls
To Set the Minute Timer:
1. Press TIMER ON/OFF pad.
2. Press the UP ARROW pad to increase the time in one minute increments. Press and hold the UP ARROW pad to increase
the time in 10 minute increments. The timer can be set for any amount of time from 1 minute to 11 hours and 59 minutes.
Note: If you press the DOWN ARROW pad first, the timer will advance to 11 hours and 59 minutes.
3. The display shows the timer count down in minutes until one minute remains. Then the display will count down in seconds.
4. When the set time has run out, the timer will sound a 3 seconds beep. 0:00 will appear in the display until TIMER ON/
OFF pad is pressed.
Note: While the minute timer is counting down, the ":" will flash. The minute timer does not start or stop cooking. It serves
as an extra timer in the kitchen that will beep when the set time has run out. The minute timer can be used alone or during
any of the other oven functions. When the minute timer is in use with any other function, the minute timer will be shown in
the display. To view other functions, press the pad for that function.
To Change the Minute Timer while it is in use:
While the timer is active and shows in the display, press and hold the UP or DOWN ARROW pad to increase or decrease
To Cancel the Minute Timer before the set time has run out: Press TIMER ON/OFF.
To Set or Change the Temperature for Baking
The oven can be programmed to bake at any temperature from 170°F to 500°F.
To Set the Controls for Baking:
1. Press BAKE pad. "— — —°" appears in the display.
2. Within 5 seconds, press the UP or DOWN ARROW pad. The display will show "350°F." By pressing and holding the UP
or DOWN ARROW pad, the temperature can then be adjusted in 5°F increments.
3. When the UP or DOWN ARROW pad is released, the oven will begin heating to the selected temperature. When the
displayed temperature reaches the desired baking temperature, the control will beep once (1 time).
4. To cancel the baking function, press CLEAR OFF pad.
To Change the Oven Temperature after Baking has Started:
1. Press BAKE pad and make sure the bake temperature is displayed.
2. Press the UP or DOWN ARROW pad to increase or decrease the set temperature.
1. Arrange oven rack while oven is still cool.
2. Press BROIL pad.
3. Press and hold the UP or DOWN ARROW pad until the desired broil setting level appears in the display. Press the UP
ARROW pad for HI broil or the DOWN ARROW pad for LO broil. Most foods can be broiled at the HI broil setting. Select
the LO broil setting to avoid excess browning or drying of foods that should be broiled to the well-done stage.
4. Place the insert on the broiler pan, then place the food on the insert. DO NOT use the broiler pan without the insert or cover
the insert with aluminum foil. The exposed grease could ignite.
5. Place the pan on the oven rack. Open the oven door to the broil stop position when broiling.
6. Broil on one side until food is browned; turn and cook on the second side. Note: Always pull the rack out to the stop position
before turning or removing food.
7. When broiling is finished, press CLEAR OFF pad.
Should an oven fire occur, close the oven door and turn off the oven. If the fire continues, use a fire extinguisher.
DO NOT put water or flour on the fire. Flour may be explosive.