Air Conditioner Features
Now that you have mastered the operating procedure, here are more features in your control that you should become familiar with.
• The "Cool " circuit has an automatic 3 minute time delayed start if the unit is turned off and on
quickly. This prevents overheating of the compressor and possible circuit breaker tripping. The
fan will continue to run during this time.
• The control will maintain the set temperature within 2 degrees Fahrenheit, between 60F and 90F degrees.
• The control is capable of displaying temperature in degrees Fahrenheit or degrees Celsius. To convert from one to the other and back,
press and hold the "TEMP/TIMER" Up (
Figure 1 (VENT CLOSED)
Figure 2 (VENT OPEN)
ADDITIONAL THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
) and Down (
) buttons together for 3 seconds.
Fresh Air Vent Control (On some models)
The Fresh Air Vent allows the air conditioner to:
1. Recirculate inside air - Vent Closed (see Fig. 1)
2. Draw fresh air into the room - Vent Open (see Fig. 2)
3. Exchange air from the room and draws fresh air into the room - Vent and Exhaust
Open (see Fig. 3)
Figure 3 (VENT & EXHAUST OPEN)
Air Directional Louvers
Air directional louvers control air flow direction. Your air conditioner has the louver type
The louvers will allow you to direct the air flow Up or Down and Left or Right throughout
the room as needed. Rotate the Auger Wheels until the desired Left/Right direction is
obtained. Pivot horizontal louvers until the desired Up/Down direction is obtained.
09/20/2005, 5:30 PM