The outer section of panel must be %2" (5.6 mm) thick to fit into
the trim. Use the dimensions shown when designing raised panel
....... l ...........
A. Raised panel or decorative
B. Outer section of panel
Trimless Panel with Handle
Use these dimensions drawings to create a custom panel for use
without a trim kit. The panel should be 1/2"to 5/8"(13 mm to
16 mm) thick.
NOTE: A thicker panel may need rounded front corners and a
cutout for access to the handle.
1. Remove the mounting screws attaching the foot pedal to the
Remove foot pedal.
A. Mounting screws
B. Foot pedal
2. Remove mounting screws attaching the toe guard to the
Remove toe guard.
3. Remove the mounting screws attaching the decorative panel
to the compactor.
Remove decorative panel and discard
4. Align the bottom of the custom panel with the bottom of the
5. Secure the panel from the back using four #8 x 1" wood
screws as shown.
6. Reinstall the toe guard using the existing screws and
1/2"washer. Then, reinstall the foot pedal.
B. Custom panel
C. Panel screw locations
D. Toe guard
F. Toe guard screw