Screen Size: Select a screen aspect ratio.
(Available ratio: Wide, Cinema, Zoom, and Normal.)
Please choose the ratio that applies to your video
signal format best.
in PC mode)
• Auto Adjust: Adjust the PC picture display automatically.
• Horizontal Position: Adjust the horizontal position of picture.
• Vertical Position: Adjust the vertical position of picture.
• Clock: Adjust the clock of picture.
• Phase: Adjust the phase of picture.
• Reset: Reset all the PC picture settings to factory default.
This option allows you to select one of three automatic color adjustments:
Cool for a bluer palette of picture colors; Normal or
Warm for a redder palette of color.
in PC mode)
• Dynamic Contrast: Set dynamic contrast Off/low/Medium/High.
• Film Mode: Set film mode on/off.
• Noise Reduction:
Set noise reduction as Off/low/Medium/High.
• MPEG Noise Reduction:
Set MPEG noise reduction as Off/low/
Note: Noise reduction helps to reduce the picture "static" or any
type of interference. This feature is especially useful for providing
a clearer picture in weak analog signal conditions.
Noise Reduction specifically works on video signal with MPEG