WHIRLPOOL C ORPORATION LAUNDRY PRODUCTWARRANTY
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase, when this product is operated and maintained according to instructions
attached to or
furnished with the product, Whirlpool or Whirlpool Canada (hereafter "Whirlpool") will pay for factory specified replacement parts and
repair labor to correct defects in materials or workmanship.
Service must be provided by a Whirlpool designated service company.
ITEMS WHIRLPOOL WILL NOT PAY FOR
1. Service calls to correct the installation of your product, to instruct you how to use your product, to replace or repair house fuses or
to correct house wiring or plumbing.
2. Repairs when your product is used for other than normal, single-family
3. Damage resulting from accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, fire, flood, acts of God, improper installation, installation not in
with electrical or plumbing codes, or use of products not approved by Whirlpool.
parts or repair labor costs for units operated outside the United States or Canada.
5. Pickup and delivery. This product is designed to be repaired in the home.
6. Repairs to parts or systems resulting from unauthorized modifications
made to the product.
7. Expenses for travel and transportation
for product service in remote locations.
8. The removal and reinstallation of your product if it is installed in an inaccessible
location or is not installed in accordance
published installation instructions.
OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES;
LIMITATION OF REMEDIES
CUSTOMER'S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE PRODUCT REPAIR AS PROVIDED
HEREIN. IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY
OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE,
ARE LIMITED TO ONE YEAR OR THE SHORTEST PERIOD ALLOWED BY LAW. WHIRLPOOL SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR
INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL
DAMAGES. SOME STATES AND PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION
OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL
DAMAGES, OR LIMITATIONS ON THE DURATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF
OR FITNESS, SO THESE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES
YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE OR PROVINCE
Outside the 50 United States and Canada, this warranty does not apply. Contact your authorized Whirlpool dealer to determine if
another warranty applies. If you need service, in the U.S.A., call 1-800-422-1230.
In Canada, call 1-800-807-6777.
Keep this book and your sales slip together for future
reference. You must provide proof of purchase or installation
date for in-warranty service.
Write down the following information
about your major product to
better help you obtain assistance or service if you ever need it.
You will need to know your complete model number and serial
number. You can find this information
on the model and serial
number label located on the product.