Attach the brackets to the back of the laundry tower using the
screws (provided). Align the brackets so that the latch is
Attach the console to the laundry tower. Align the Iocators
with the brackets and push down until the latches snap into
place and the magnets on the bottom of the console attach to
the top panel.
NOTE: Once installed, the console can be removed only by
removing the 2 console screws.
2. To determine how far to extend the leveling feet, measure the
height of the washer and/or dryer you are installing the laundry
tower next to or between.
NOTE: Refer to the laundry tower dimensions in "Location
3. Place a piece of cardboard on the floor and, using two or more
people, lay the laundry tower on its side.
Use two or mere people to move and install
Failure to do so can result in back or other injury.
4. Turn all four feet out to the dimension determined in Step 2.
5. Using two or more people, return the laundry tower to the
6. Check the laundry tower height and levelness and adjust the
feet as needed.
7. Once the laundry tower is at the appropriate
height and is
level, use a 9/16"(14 mm) open-end wrench to securely tighten
all four Iocknuts against the laundry tower.
1. Using two or more people, situate the laundry tower near its
final location. Open the drawers to remove any contents
8. Using two or more people, slide the laundry tower into its final
location and confirm height and levelness.
To clean the interior and exterior:
Use a soft damp cloth or sponge to wipe up any spills.
Occasionally wipe the surfaces of your laundry tower to help
keep it looking new.
Use mild soap and water; do not use abrasive products.
NOTE: Do not lift the front of the console off the laundry tower
without first removing the console screws.