Using the 3D Glasses
• These 3D Glasses are only for use with SHARP LCD TVs supporting 3D.
3D Glasses lenses
• Do not apply pressure to the lenses of the 3D Glasses. Also, do not drop or bend the 3D Glasses.
• Do not scratch the surface of the lenses of the 3D Glasses with a pointed instrument or other object. Doing so may
damage the 3D Glasses and reduce the quality of the 3D image.
• Use only the cloth provided with the 3D Glasses to clean the lenses.
3D Glasses infrared receiver
• Do not allow the infrared receiver to become dirty, and do not attach stickers to or otherwise cover the infrared
receiver. Doing so may prevent the receiver from operating normally.
• If the 3D Glasses are affected by other infrared data communication equipment, the 3D images may not be
Caution during viewing
• Do not use devices that emit strong electromagnetic waves (such as cellular phones or wireless transceivers) near
the 3D Glasses. Doing so may cause the 3D Glasses to malfunction.
• The 3D Glasses cannot operate fully at extreme high or low temperatures. Please use them within the specified
usage temperature range.
• If the 3D Glasses are used in a room with fluorescent lighting (50/60 Hz), the light within the room may appear to
flicker. In this case, either darken or turn off the fluorescent lights when using the 3D Glasses.
• Wear the 3D Glasses correctly. 3D images will not be correctly visible if the 3D Glasses are worn upside down or
• Other displays (such as computer screens, digital clocks, and calculators) may appear dark and difficult to view while
wearing the 3D Glasses. Do not wear the 3D Glasses when watching anything other than 3D images.
• If you lie on your side while watching the TV with 3D Glasses, the picture may look dark or may not be visible.
• Be sure to stay within the viewing angle and optimum TV viewing distance when watching 3D images. Otherwise,
you may not be able to enjoy the full 3D effect.
• The 3D Glasses may not work properly if there is any other 3D product or electronic devices turned on near the
glasses or TV. If this occurs, turn off the other 3D product or electronic devices or keep the devices as far away as
possible from the 3D Glasses.
• Stop using this product in any of the following situations:
− When images consistently appear doubled while you are wearing the 3D Glasses
− When you have difficultly perceiving the 3D effect
• If the 3D Glasses are faulty or damaged, stop using them immediately. Continued use of the 3D Glasses may cause
eye fatigue, headaches and illness.
• If you have any abnormal skin reaction, stop using the 3D Glasses. In very rare instances, such reactions may be
due to an allergic reaction to the coating or materials used.
• If your nose or temples become red or you experience any pain or itchiness, stop using the 3D Glasses. Pressure
caused by long periods of use may lead to such reactions and may result in skin irritation.
• Images displayed in 3D mode
appear doubled while you are
wearing the 3D Glasses.
• Images displayed in 3D mode
appear 2D while you are wearing
the 3D Glasses.
• Is the power of the 3D Glasses turned on?
• Slide the switch to 3D to turn on the 3D Glasses.
• Are the 3D Glasses set to 2D mode?
• Slide the switch to 3D while viewing 2D images and the 2D images
switch to 3D images.