DEAR SHARP CUSTOMER
Thank you for your purchase of the 3D Glasses for SHARP 3D AQUOS. To ensure safety and many years of
trouble-free operation of your product, please read the Important Safety Instructions carefully before using
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
Prevention of accidental ingestion
• Keep the accessory out of the reach of small children. Small children can accidentally swallow these parts.
− If a child accidentally swallows any of these parts, seek immediate medical attention.
Do not disassemble
• Do not disassemble the 3D Glasses except when disposing the batteries. Do not modify the 3D Glasses.
Caution for lithium ion polymer rechargeable battery
• Do not expose the battery to excessive heat, such as direct sunlight or fire, etc.
Handling the 3D Glasses
• Do not drop, exert pressure on, or step on the 3D Glasses. Doing so may damage the glass section, which may
result in injury.
• Be careful not to trap your finger in the hinge section of the 3D Glasses. Doing so may result in injury.
− Pay special attention when children are using this product.
Using the 3D Glasses
• The 3D Glasses vision should be limited. Security advisory establishes a maximum of 3 hours visualization, and
in any case no more than one show length, break included.
• Use the 3D Glasses only for the specified purpose.
• Do not move around while wearing the 3D Glasses. The surrounding area appears dark, which may result in
falling or other accidents that may cause injury.
Caring for the 3D Glasses
• Use only the cloth provided with the 3D Glasses to clean the lenses. Remove dust and soil from the cloth. Any
dust or other soiling on the cloth may result in scratches on the product. Do not use solvents such as benzene
or thinners as doing so may cause the coating to peel off.
• When cleaning the 3D Glasses, take care not to allow water or other fluids to come into contact with the
• Always store the 3D Glasses in the case provided when not in use.
• When storing the 3D Glasses, avoid very humid or hot locations.
Viewing 3D images
• If you experience dizziness, nausea, or other discomfort while viewing 3D images, discontinue use and rest your
• Do not use the 3D Glasses if they are cracked or broken.
Keep away from heat
• Do not place the 3D glasses in a fire, near heat or in an area with high humidity. This product may cause a fire or
injury from ignition or explosion of the built-in lithium ion polymer rechargeable battery.
Caution regarding rechargeable battery
• Use the supplied USB cable to connect to a USB terminal of a 3D compatible SHARP TV when recharging.
Recharging using other devices may lead to battery leakage, heat generation or explosion.
Caution regarding the power supply
• Use the supplied USB cable to connect to a USB terminal of a 3D compatible SHARP TV for supplying power.
Supplying power using other devices may lead to heat generation or explosion.