Shows time of day, timer and oven functions. The display features indicator words that flash to prompt you for the next step.
i3 S ,_,'-'°
L' O i8 85 °
• Show time of day.
• Count down time remaining when using time functions.
• Show temperature of oven as it rises to reach programmed temperature and the set temperature once it is reached.
• Serve as a reminder to shut the oven door, if it is open, for self-cleaning operation when "F8" is displayed.
• Recall programmed temperature or time when commanded.
• Show oven selected. 1 - upper oven; 2 - lower oven.
• Flash to prompt next step.
• Indicate status of programmed function.
• Show programmed function when recalled.
THE CLOCK AND
To Set the
You must set the clock when the oven is first plugged in or each time the power supply to the appliance has been disconnected or interrupted.
The clock must always be set to the correct time of day, as the automatic start and stop time operations (used to set the timed bake and
self-clean modes) work directly with the clock.
1. The display window will flash the last clock time displayed before the power was interrupted.
2. Push the CLOCK pad. The indicator word "Time" will flash and AM or PM and time digits will appear in the display.
3. Push the UP (A) or DOWN (V) ARROW pad until the correct time of day appears in the display.
NOTE: If more than 10 seconds elapse between pushing the CLOCK pad and pushing the UP (A) or DOWN (v) ARROW pad, the CLOCK
pad must be pushed again in order to set the clock.
NOTE: Three seconds after this procedure, the time of day will automatically be entered. Once the time is set, the AM or PM indicators will
not show unless the CLOCK pad is pushed. The clock time cannot be changed when the oven has been programmed for Time Bake, Timed
Convection or Self-clean. Cancel these programs before reprogramming
2 & 3 above.
To Set the Minute
The timer does not control the oven. It serves as an extra timer in the kitchen that will beep when the set time has
run out. The timer can be used independently during any of the oven functions and can be set for any amount of
time from 5 seconds to 11 hours and 50 minutes.
1. Push TIMER ON/OFF pad. ":00" appears in the display and the word "TIMER" will flash.
2. Push the UP (A) or DOWN (v) ARROW pad until the desired number of hours, minutes and seconds appears
in the display. NOTE: If more than 10 seconds elapse between pushing the TIMER ON/OFF pad and pushing
UP (A) or DOWN (V) ARROW pad must be pushed again to set the numbers.
IMPORTANT: This is the only function where time can be entered in min utes and seconds. When entering minutes
and seconds, minutes show to the left of colon and seconds to the right of the colon. When entering hours and
minutes, hours show to the left colon with the HR indicator word and minutes show to the right of the colon.
5 Hours and 0 Minute
will start after 3 seconds and will show over other time functions. When the set time has run out,
the timer will beep 1 time per second for 2 minutes.
To change the timer while it is in use, push the TI M ERON/OFF pad, then push the UP (&) or DOWN (T) ARROW
pad to increase or decrease the time.
To cancel the timer, push and hold the TIMER ON/OFF pad for 3 seconds. The word "Timer" will disappear from the display a few seconds
later. Or, push the TIMER ON/OFF pad, then push the DOWN(V) ARROW pad until ":00" appears in the display.