Resetting to Factory Settings
If you play around and install a bunch of Apps to get familiar with
your AirPad you might want to know how to put your AirPad back
to its factory condition. Follow these instructions to do this:
1. On your Home screen, touch the hard Menu key, to the bottom
right of the screen, below the hard Home key.
2. A pop-up menu appears (at the bottom right of the screen).
Touch System settings.
3. Touch Backup and reset
4. Touch Factory data reset.
4. Check the box for Erase SD card if you also want to erase
everything on the MicroSD card.
5. Touch Reset tablet (at the bottom of the screen).
6. If you really want to reset your AirPad, touch Erase everything.
Be careful since this is not reversible.
7. Wait a few minutes while your AirPad restarts.
CPU: 1.2 GHz Allwinner A10 Cortex A8 processor + 396 MHz DSP.
Display: 7" 800 x 480 resolution TFT LCD screen.
Touch-screen: Capacitive multi-touch, 5 point touch.
OS: Android 4.0.1 (Ice Cream Sandwich), with Flash 10.3.
Camera: 1.3 Megapixel camera with video recording and playback.
Sensors: 3-axis accelerometer.
RAM: 512 MB.
Memory: 4 GB onboard, up to 32 GB with microSD card.
Battery Life: 8 hours movie, 30 hours music, 6 hours Wi-Fi
Network: Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n).
Ports: HDMI supporting 2160P (2 x 1080) output, USB.
Size: 197 mm x 122 mm x 12.5 mm, Weight 360g (12.7 oz).
Battery: 4500 mAh rechargeable lithium polymer.