READ AND SAVE THESE SAFETY
INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING
When using electrical appliances, basic
precautions should always be followed to reduce
the risk of fire, electric shock, and injury to
persons, including the following:
1. Use this fan only as described in this manual. Other use not recommended
may cause fire, electric shock or injury to persons.
2. This product is intended for household use ONLY and not for commercial,
industrial or outdoor use.
3. To protect against electric shock, do not place fan in window, immerse unit,
plug or cord in water or spray with liquids.
4. This fan requires a grounded 120 volt power source (3 prong receptacles).
Never connect this fan to any power source other than a properly grounded
120 volt AC receptacle. Do not attempt to defeat this safety feature.
5. Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children.
6. Turn the fan to the OFF position and unplug the fan from the outlet when not in
use, when moving the fan from one location to another and before cleaning.
7. To disconnect the fan, first turn control to the OFF position, grip the plug and
pull it from the wall outlet. Never pull by the cord.
8. Do not operate the fan in the presence of explosive and/or flammable fumes.
9. Do not place the fan or any parts near an open flame, cooking or other
10. Do not operate the fan with a damaged cord or plug or if the product
malfunctions, is dropped or damaged in any manner (see warranty).
11. Avoid contact with moving fan parts.
12. The use of attachments not recommended by the manufacturer may be
13. Place the fan on a dry level surface.
14. Do not hang or mount fan on a wall or ceiling.
15. Do not operate if the fan housing is removed or damaged.
16. A loose fit between the AC outlet (receptacle) and plug may cause
overheating and a distortion of the plug. Contact a qualified electrician to
replace loose or worn outlet.
17. Do not press or adjust the front or rear grille while the fan is plugged in
WARNING: To Reduce The Risk of Fire or Electric Shock, Do Not Use
This Fan With Any Solid-State Speed Control Device.