SR POOL AND SPA HEATER
120/240 VAC NATURAL GAS/LP GAS
O W N E R ' S
INSTALLATION, OPERATION & PARTS
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS TO OWNER
Retain this manual for future reference.
This manual supplies information for the installation, operation,
and servicing of the appliance. It is strongly recommended that
this manual be reviewed completely before proceeding with an
installation. Its use will reduce service calls and chance of injury
and will lengthen product life.
or explosion may result causing property damage, personal injury or death.
– Do not store or use gasoline or other flammable vapors and liquids in the
vicinity of this or any other appliance.
– WHAT TO DO IF YOU SMELL GAS
• Do not try to light any appliance.
• Do not touch any electrical switch; do not use any phone in your building.
• Immediately call your gas supplier from a neighbor's phone. Follow the
gas supplier's instructions.
• If you cannot reach your gas supplier, call the fire department.
– Installation and service must be performed by a qualified installer, service
agency or the gas supplier.
Sta-Rite Pool/Spa Group
293 Wright Street, Delavan, WI 53115
International: 262-728-5551, FAX: 262-728-7550
Union City, TN • Delavan, WI • Mississauga, Ont. • Murrieta, CA
© 2004, Sta-Rite Industries
Printed in U.S.A.
M A N U A L
SR400NA, SR400LP, SR400HD
If the information in these instructions is not followed exactly, a fire
C E R T I F I E D
S628 (Rev. 6/10/04)