Replace Doors and Hinges
Assemble the parts for the top hinge as shown in Top Hinge
graphic. Do not tighten the screws completely.
Replace the parts for the bottom hinge as shown in Bottom
Hinge graphic. Tighten screws. Replace the refrigerator door.
NOTE: Provide additional support for the refrigerator door
while the hinges are being moved. Do not depend on the door
gasket magnets to hold the door in place while you are
Align the door so that the bottom of the refrigerator door
aligns evenly with the top of the freezer drawer. Tighten all
4. Reconnect the wiring plug on top of the left-hand side
5. Reconnect the water lines by firmly pushing one line inside the
other. Slide the black locking collar fully forward.
6. While holding the tabbed section of the waterline, turn the
locking collar counterclockwise
until you hear a "click."
NOTE: The arrow on the tabbed section should align with the
two bars on the locking collar.
7. Check for leaks. Replace the top hinge covers.
Remove and Replace Freezer Drawer
IMPORTANT: Two people may be required to remove and replace
the freezer drawer. Graphics are included later in this section.
1. Open the freezer drawer to full extension.
2. Loosen the four screws attaching the drawer glides to the
drawer front. See Drawer Front Removal graphic.
NOTE: Loosen screws three to four turns. Keep the screws in
the drawer front.
3. Lift drawer front upward and off the screws. See Drawer Front
1. Slide the drawer glides out of the freezer compartment.
the screws in the top of the drawer front into the slots in the
drawer brackets. See Drawer Front Replacement graphic.
2. Pull the drawer brackets toward you to position the two
screws in the bottom of the drawer front into the brackets.
See Drawer Front Replacement graphic.
3. Completely tighten the four screws.
1. Replace the base grille.
Electrical Shock Hazard
Plug into a grounded 3 prong outlet.
Do not remove ground prong.
Do not use an adapter.
Do not use an extension
Failure to follow these instructions can result in death,
fire, or electrical
2. Plug into a grounded 3 prong outlet.
3. Return all removable parts to doors and drawer and food to
refrigerator and freezer.