When the hob has been fully installed it will be necessary to check the
minimum flame setting. To do this, follow the procedure below.
1) Turn the gas tap to the MAX position and ignite.
2) Set the gas tap to the MIN flame position then turn the control
knob from MIN to MAX several times. If the flame is unstable or is
extinguished follow the procedure below.
1) Re-ignite the burner and set to
2) Remove the control knob.
3) The adjustment screw is located
down the centre of the gas tap
To adjust, use a thin bladed
screwdriver and turn the
adjustment screw until the flame
is steady and does not extinguish,
when the knob is turned from
MIN to MAX. Repeat this
procedure for all burners.
1) Remove left hand pan support and front left burner cap and crown.
2) Fit manometer tube over the injector.
3) Turn on the burner gas supply and ignite another burner supply.
The pressure reading should be nominally 20mbar and must be
between 17 mbar and 25mbar.
4) Turn off the burner supplies.
a) Minimum adjustment screw