CARE AND CLEANING
Clean the appliance after each use.
Always use cookware with clean bottom.
The sharp objects and abrasive cleaning agents can cause damage to the appliance.
For your safety, do not clean the appliance with steam cleaners or high-pressure cleaners.
Scratches or dark stains on the glass-ceramic cause no effect on how the appliance oper-
To remove the dirt:
– Remove immediately: melted plastic, plastic foil, and food with sugar. If not, the
dirt can cause damage to the appliance. Use a special scraper for the glass . Put the
scraper on the glass surface at an acute angle and move the blade on the surface .
– Remove after the appliance is sufficiently cool: limescale rings , water rings, fat
stains, shiny metallic discolorations. Use a special cleaning agent for glass ceramic
or stainless steel.
Clean the appliance with a moist cloth and some detergent.
At the end rub the appliance dry with a clean cloth.
WHAT TO DO IF...
You cannot activate the appli-
ance or operate it.
A Sound operates and the ap-
A sound operates when the ap-
pliance is deactivated.
The appliance deactivates.
The residual heat indicator does
not comes on.
Possible cause and remedy
• Activate the appliance again and set the heat setting in 10
• You touched 2 or more sensor fields at the same time. Only
touch one sensor field.
• The Child Safety Device or the Lock or Stop+Go operates. See
the chapter Operating instructions.
• There is water or fat stains on the control panel. Clean the
You put something on one or more sensor fields. Remove the ob-
ject from the sensor fields.
You put something on the
The cooking zone is not hot because it operated only for a short
time. If the cooking zone should be hot, speak to the service cen-
Care and cleaning
. Remove the object from the sen-