The power management divides the power be-
tween two cooking zones in a pair (see the illus-
tration). The power function increases the power
to the maximum level for one cooking zone in the
pair. Automatically decreases the power in the
second cooking zone to a lower level. The display
for the reduced zone change between two levels.
Count Down Timer
Use the Count Down Timer to set how long the cooking zone operates for only this one
Set the Count Down Timer after the selection of the cooking zone.
You can set the heat setting before or after you set the timer.
• To set the cooking zone: touch
cooking zone comes on.
• To activate the Count Down Timer: touch
minutes). When the indicator of the cooking zone start to flash slow, the time counts
• To see the remaining time: set the cooking zone with
zone starts to flash quickly. The display shows the remaining time.
• To change the Count Down Timer: set the cooking zone with
• To deactivate the timer: set the cooking zone with
counts back to
When the countdown comes to an end, the sound operates and
• To stop the sound: touch
CountUp Timer ( The count up timer)
Use the CountUp Timer to monitor how long the cooking zone operates.
• To set the cooking zone (if more than 1 cooking zone operate ) : touch
again until the indicator of a necessary cooking zone comes on.
• To activate the CountUp Timer: touch
of the cooking zone starts to flash slow, the time counts up. The display switches be-
• To see how long the cooking zone operates: set the cooking zone with
tor of the cooking zone starts to flash quickly. The display shows the time that the cook-
ing zone operates.
. The indicator of the cooking zone goes out. To deactivate you can
at the same time.
and counted time (minutes).
again and again until the indicator of a necessary
of the timer to set the time (
of the timer
. The indicator of the cooking
. The remaining time
flashes. The cooking
comes on. When the indicator
. The indica-