No sound or sound
of poor quality
No reaction to controls – Disconnect the set from power supply, reconnect after
The remote control
does not work properly
display on the set
The timer is not
Under no circumstances should you try to repair the set
yourself as this will invalidate the guarantee. Do not open
the set as there is a risk of electric shock.
If a fault occurs, ﬁrst check the points listed before taking
the set for repair. If you are unable to solve a problem by
following these hints, consult your dealer or service centre.
This unit employs a laser. Only a qualiﬁed service person
should remove the cover or attempt to service this device,
due to possible eye injury.
– Make sure the mains cable is connected properly.
– Press STANDBY-ON 2 on the set to switch it to standby.
– Adjust the volume.
– Disconnect the headphones.
– Make sure the speakers are connected properly.
– Correct the sound settings on the set.
– Make sure the set is not muted.
a few seconds.
– Point the remote control directly towards the IR sensor on the
– Remove batteries, wait 10 seconds and insert them
correctly or insert new batteries.
– Reduce the distance between remote control and set.
– Always select the source you wish to control ﬁrst by pressing
one of the source keys on the remote control (e. g. CD,
TUNER).Then select the desired function (e.g. á, à, É).
– Press and hold for 5 seconds STOP
DEMO OFF is displayed to switch off the demonstration mode.
– Set the clock correctly.
– Press TIMER ON/OFF on the remote control to activate the
on the set until