Poor radio reception
NO DISC indication or
disc cannot be played
PC LINK and CHECK
CONNECTION indication – Check the wireless connection between your PC and the set
– Direct the antenna for optimum reception.
– Make sure the antenna is not positioned near a radiation
source such as a TV,VCR, etc.
– Make sure the disc is not scratched or dirty. Replace or clean
– Make sure the disc is inserted printed side up.
– Make sure either a prerecorded audio CD, a ﬁnalised CDR(W)
or an MP3-CD is inserted.
– Make sure the CD is not encoded with copyright protection
technologies, as some do not conform to the Compact Disc
– Make sure your PC is switched on.
(see "Quick installation of the wireless connection to a
– Make sure the wireless USB adapter is connected or
another network connection works properly.