1. Getting started
• Do not place your Digital Photo Frame in the bathroom or
other humid areas.
• Do not place your Digital Photo Frame near sources of
heat and extreme temperatures, such as fluorescent
lighting, microwave ovens, heating appliances and direct
• Do not disassemble your Digital Photo Frame; there are
no user-serviceable parts inside.
• If the LCD screen breaks, do not touch the glass or
liquid. Contact Motorola customer support for assistance.
• Use only the power adapter supplied with your Digital
Compatible picture format
Your Digital Photo Frame can only display pictures that are
in JPEG format. Other picture formats may not be detected
or displayed correctly.
The pictures will be displayed in alphabetical order.
Care and maintenance
Wipe the frame and the LCD screen gently with a soft, clean,
To remove fingerprints on the LCD screen, wipe gently with
a soft, lint-free cloth. Do not use cleaning solutions unless
they are designed specifically for LCD screens.
Always switch off and disconnect the power adapter before
cleaning the Digital Photo Frame.
Setting up your Digital Photo Frame
Attaching the stand