User’s Guide MBP701, MBP702, MBP703, MBP704 MFV701, MFV702, MFV703, MFV704 Digital Photo Frame with Video-in-Picture The features described in this user's guide are subject to modifications without prior notice.
Motorola Digital Photo Frame with Video-In-Picture! Thank you for purchasing the Motorola product - the Digital Photo Frame with Video-In-Picture is more than just a Photo Frame. It's a multimedia trip down memory lane, and with the addition of the Wireless Camera and Live Video Feed, it's also a way of protecting what matters most.
Overview of your Digital photo frame Rear panel Front panel 1 ON/OFF 2 Navigation LR+- and OK/Play/Pause : 3 Video ON/OFF 1 Link Indicator 4 Remote control On when the digital photo frame is powered on and For remote control functions, please refer to page 15 linked to a camera unit.
Overview of your Camera unit 2 Camera 3 Power Indicator On steadily when the camera unit is switched on and linked to the digital photo frame. Flashes quickly when the camera unit is in registration mode. Flashes slowly when the camera unit is out of range or not registered to the digital photo frame.
Important guidelines for installing our Digital photo frame • To use your camera unit and digital photo frame together, you must be able to establish a radio link between them, and the range will be affected by environmental conditions. • Any large metal object, like a refrigerator, a mirror, a filing cabinet, a metallic door or reinforced concrete, between the camera unit and digital photo frame may block the radio signal.
1. SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS ........7 5. DISPOSAL OF THE DEVICE (ENVIRONMENT)..........25 2. GETTING STARTED..........8 6. CLEANING............25 2.1 Connecting Camera unit to power...... 8 2.2 Connecting Digital Photo Frame to power..9 7. TROUBLESHOOTING ........26 2.3 Inserting a memory card........9 8.
This digital photo frame and the camera units are compliant with all relevant standards regarding electromagnetic fields Contact Motorola customer support for assistance. and are, when handled as described in the User's Guide, safe to use. Therefore, always read the instructions in this User's Guide carefully before using the device.
2. GETTING STARTED Care and maintenance • Wipe the frame and the LCD screen gently with a soft, Connecting Camera unit to power clean, dry cloth. • To remove fingerprints on the LCD screen, wipe gently with a soft, lint-free cloth. Do not use cleaning solutions unless they are designed specifically for LCD screens.
Connecting Digital Photo Frame to NOTE power Only use the provided power adapter. Inserting a memory card On the side of the Digital Photo Frame, you can also insert a memory card or a USB flash drive containing the content you want to show on this unit.
Removing a memory card NOTE • After you insert a photo-loaded memory card or USB Simply pull the card out of the slot gently. flash drive and connect the Digital Photo Frame to NOTE power, the Digital Photo Frame will automatically start to Do not insert a micro or mini memory card without an display photos in slideshow mode.
1. Push and hold the locking tab to the right. 3. Insert the new battery into the battery holder. The battery must be placed with the positive pole facing upwards in the illustrated position. 2. Pull out the battery holder. 4.
3. USING YOUR DIGITAL PHOTO No. Function FRAME UP: Moves up/goes back to the previous page. Please read these instructions carefully, and be aware that DOWN: Moves down/goes to next page. the video function featured with the digital photo frame is RIGHT: Moves right/increases the volume.
When using the Home Menu When playing a slideshow Button Function Button Function Selects Memory Card. Goes back to the previous photo. DOWN Selects Memory Card. DOWN Goes to the next photo. LEFT Selects Calendar, Picture, VideoFeed, Music Tools RIGHT Increases the background music volume.
When Video Feed is on When using the Tools menu Button Function Button Function RIGHT Increases the audio volume. Moves up the menu or submenu list. LEFT Decreases the audio volume DOWN Moves down the menu or submenu list. Switches to the next registered camera. RIGHT Moves right through the submenu option choices.
Using the remote control No. Description The following table describes the buttons and their functions ON/OFF that are available on the supplied remote control. • Press to turn the digital photo frame on or off. • Move up. • Select previous picture when viewing pictures. LEFT/PREVIOUS Move left or decrease the volume.
Melody RIGHT/NEXT There are 3 melodies available to play at the camera unit, Move right or increase the Volume. either repeating one melody or repeating through all three VideoFeed melodies. Enter or exit video feed mode. 3.3.1 Play/stop the melody from the camera unit Note: The video size is 3.8"...
Switching monitoring camera unit Registering a camera unit The system allows registering up to four camera units. You IMPORTANT can switch the monitoring camera unit by one-touch key or When you purchase your digital photo frame system, all by menu settings: cameras are already registered to the digital photo frame, so you do not need to register them.
4. USING THE MENUS In the Home Menu, you can: • Press the LEFT or RIGHT button to select the Calender, Using the Home Menu Picture, VideoFeed, Music Tools menu. When powered on, photos will play in slideshow mode • Press the UP or DOWN button to select either the automatically if available on a connected memory card or Memory Card.
Using the Music Player menu 4. If the Thumbnail option has been selected, it will display your photos in thumbnail view (both photos and NOTE folders may display, depending on the content stored in The Digital Photo Frame only supports MP3 (*.mp3) audio the device).
Using the VideoFeed Setting menu During music playback mode, • Press UP to go to the previous song. 1. In the Home Menu, press the LEFT or RIGHT button • Press DOWN to go to the next song. to select the VideoFeed menu.
Using the Tools menu Aspect Fit to Optimises photos to fit Screen the whole screen. 1. In the Home Menu, press the LEFT or RIGHT button to select the Tools menu. Crop to Fill Crop the photos to fit the whole screen. 2.
Slideshow Effect Random Selects the transition Calendar Setup Options Description/Function Sub-menu effect to be applied in Snake the slideshow. Display mode Monthly Sets the calendar Partition Calendar display mode. Erase Clock Blinds Date Allows you to set up the Random date, month and year.
Music Setup Options Description/Function Brightness 1, 2, .., 16 Sets the display Sub-menu brightness level. Play Mode Repeat Sets the music Contrast 1, 2, .., 16 Sets the display current playback mode. contrast level. Repeat Saturation 1, 2, .., 16 Sets the display colour Random saturation level.
Reset Default Resets the Photo Frame De-Registration Camera 1 Selects the camera unit Setting to its default settings. you want to deregister. Camera 2 Cancels the task. All Cameras NOTE Wallpaper Wallpaper 1 Selects the pre-loaded Only camera units wallpaper. Wallpaper 2 registered will be shown in the list.
5. DISPOSAL OF THE DEVICE 6. CLEANING (ENVIRONMENT) Clean your Motorola product with a slightly damp cloth or with an anti-static cloth. Never use cleaning agents or At the end of the product lifecycle, you should abrasive solvents. not dispose of this product with normal household waste.
7. TROUBLESHOOTING Cannot hear sound from the digital photo frame • The volume level in the digital photo frame may be set Link light on the digital photo frame does not come too low, increase the volume level of the digital photo frame.
• Check that the USB flash drive capacity is 2GB - 16GB. 08187 62092 Consumer Products and Accessories Limited Warranty ("Warranty") Thank you for purchasing this Motorola branded product manufactured under license by Binatone Electronics International LTD ("BINATONE"). What Does this Warranty Cover? Subject to the exclusions contained below, BINATONE warrants that this Motorola branded product ("Product") or...
THE CONSUMER, AND IS PROVIDED IN LIEU OF ALL Accessories accessories original purchase by the OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. IN NO first consumer purchaser of the EVENT SHALL MOTOROLA OR BINATONE BE LIABLE, product. WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING Consumer The balance of the original...
Product or Accessory to use with the Products or Accessories is excluded from coverage. abnormal usage or conditions; or (d) other acts which are not the fault of MOTOROLA or BINATONE, are excluded How to Obtain Warranty Service or Other from coverage. Information?
9. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS To obtain service, you must include: (a) the Product or Accessory; (b) the original proof of purchase (receipt) which includes the date, place and seller of the Product; (c) Screen size 7" diagonal TFT LCD if a warranty card was included in your box, a completed Aspect ratio 16:9 warranty card showing the serial number of the Product;...
Specifications are subject to change without prior notice. Supported audio file MP3 (*.mp3) format RF frequency band 1881.792 MHz - 1897.344 MHz Channels Image sensor Colour CMOS 0.3M Pixels Lens f 3.6mm, F 2.4 IR LED 4 pcs Operating temperature 5ºC - 45ºC Power adapter for •...
Manufactured, distributed or sold by Binatone Electronics International LTD., official licensee for this product. MOTOROLA and the Stylized M Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC. and are used under license. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.