My Digital Photo Frame does not turn on.
• Make sure the power adapter is securely connected
• Make sure you are using the power adapter that was
included with your Digital Photo Frame.
• Make sure the frame is turned on (page 8).
My Digital Photo Frame does not recognize
the memory card.
• Make sure you have inserted a certified memory card.
• Make sure you have inserted the memory card correctly
Nothing appears when I inserted a memory
card or connected a USB device to my
Digital Photo Frame.
• Make sure the USB cable is securely connected (page 7).
• Make sure that your pictures are in JPEG format.
Note that a large picture file may take some time to appear
on the LCD screen.
4. General Information
If your product is not working properly....
1. Read this User's Guide.
2. Visit our website:
3. Contact Customer Service at:
1-888-331-3383 in US and Canada
0845 218 0890 in UK
(65) 68412668 in Singapore
0860100551 in South Africa
0508 663 4255 in New Zealand
1300 768 112 in Australia
+91 11 41752314 in India