User’s Guide for MF800 8" Digital Photo Frame with Slideshow Warning Use only the power adapter supplied with your product.
Motorola Digital Photo Frame! Please retain your original dated sales receipt for your records. For warranty service of your Motorola product, you will need to provide a copy of your dated sales receipt to confirm warranty status. Registration is not required for warranty coverage.
1. ON/OFF button 2. Navigation and buttons 3. EXIT button 4. Power supply jack 5. USB connector Frame overview 6. Memory card slot for inserting an SD, SDHC, MMC memory card that contains the photos you want to play. 7. Remote control for remote control functions, please refer to page 11.
Table of Contents 1. Getting started ... 5 Connecting to power ... 6 Inserting a memory card... 6 Removing a memory card ... 7 Connecting a USB device ... 7 Replacing the remote control battery ... 8 2. Using the photo frame ... 9 Using the control buttons...
1. Getting started WARNING • Do not place your Digital Photo Frame in the bathroom or other humid areas. • Do not place your Digital Photo Frame near sources of heat and extreme temperatures, such as fluorescent lighting, microwave ovens, heating appliances and direct sunlight.
USB flash drive containing the content you want to show on this unit. Your Digital Photo Frame supports SD, SDHC and MMC memory cards. To insert a memory card, push the card firmly into the memory card slot in the correct direction as indicated above.
Simply pull the card out of the slot gently. IMPORTANT Do not insert a micro or mini memory card without an adapter. Connecting a USB device Your Digital Photo Frame supports USB flash drive and card reader. Getting started NOTE Please use the USB converter cable provided.
Replacing the remote control battery The supplied remote control comes installed with a CR2032 lithium battery. When you need to replace the battery, follow the steps below. 1. Slide the locking tab to the right. 2. Pull out the battery holder. 3.
2. Using the photo frame To operate the photo frame, you can: • Use the control buttons on the back of the photo frame • Use the supplied remote control Using the control buttons Using the photo frame No. Description EXIT button •...
When using the Main Menu Button Function Internal Memory Selects Internal Memory DOWN Selects LEFT Photo Calendar Selects RIGHT Photo Calendar Selects Enters sub-pages of Settings menu. When browsing photos in thumbnail view Button Function Moves up. DOWN Moves down. LEFT Moves left.
When using the Settings menu Button Function Moves up to the previous sub-menu in Settings DOWN Moves down to the next sub-menu in Settings LEFT Photo Calendar Selects Photo Calendar RIGHT Selects • Enters sub-menus in • Enters/confirms the selection. EXIT •...
No. Description ON/OFF • Turns on the screen backlight. • Turns off the screen backlight to enter Standby mode. Moves up. LEFT/PREVIOUS Moves left or selects the previous item. DOWN Moves down. ZOOM Zooms in the photo by a factor of 2x, 4x, 8x and 16x.
3. Using the menus Using the Main Menu When powered on, photos will play in slideshow mode automatically. • If a memory card has been inserted, photos in the card will play in slideshow mode automatically. • If no memory card is inserted, photos in the built-in memory will play in slideshow mode automatically.
Using the Photo menu NOTE The photo frame only supports JPEG (*.jpg) image file format. 1. In the Main Menu, press the LEFT or RIGHT button to Photo select the menu. 2. Press the UP or DOWN button to select a device. Photo Viewer 3.
3.2.1 Copying one or all photos NOTE • To copy photos from your memory card or USB to the internal memory, please insert your memory card or USB flash drive first. • Use the supplied remote control for this operation. Photo Viewer 1.
Using the Calendar menu 1. In the Main Menu, press the LEFT or RIGHT button to Calendar select the menu. 2. Press the button to enter the slideshow automatically starts. • Press the button to display one specific still photo or enter slideshow mode. To switch to next or previous photo, press the RIGHT or LEFT button.
You can control all function settings of the photo frame Settings from the menu. Refer to the table below for more information. Sub-menu Option Description/Function Slideshow 5 seconds Selects the speed of slideshow. frequency 10 seconds 30 seconds 1 minute 1 hour 1 day Transition...
Brightness Sets the level of brightness. Contrast Sets the level of contrast. Logo on/off On/Off Switch on and off the Motorola logo at the panel front. Photo view Original Displays photos in their original aspect ratio. options Fit to screen Optimizes photos to fit the whole screen.
4. General Information If your product is not working properly... 1. Read this User’s Guide or the Quick Start Guide. 2. Visit our website: Settings menu. www.motorola.com On/Off schedule , and 3. Contact Customer Service: for the US and Canada...
This limited warranty is a consumer’s exclusive remedy, and only applies as follows to new Motorola branded Products and Accessories manufactured by Binatone Electronics International LTD., and purchased by consumers in the...
IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT SHALL MOTOROLA OR BINATONE ELECTRONICS INTERNATIONAL LTD. BE LIABLE, WHETHER UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY OR IN CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR STRICT PRODUCT LIABILITY) OR OTHERWISE FOR DAMAGES OR CLAIMS IN EXCESS OF THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT OR...
Product or Accessory to abnormal usage or conditions; or (e) other acts or omissions which are not the fault or neglect of Motorola or Binatone Electronics International LTD., are excluded from coverage. Use of Non-Motorola branded Products and Accessories.
warranty agreement between you and BINATONE ELECTRONICS INTERNATIONAL LTD. regarding the Products or Accessories purchased by you, and supersede any prior agreement or representations, including representations made in any literature publications or promotional materials issued by BINATONE ELECTRONICS INTERNATIONAL LTD. or representations made by any agent employee or staff of BINATONE ELECTRONICS INTERNATIONAL LTD., that may have been made in connection with the said purchase.
5. Technical Specifications Screen size 8" diagonal TFT LCD Aspect ratio Panel resolution 800 (H) x 600 (V) pixels Internal memory size 512MB Brightness 250 cd/m Contrast ratio 500:1 Viewing angle in landscape 50º / 70º / 70º / 70º (Top/Bottom/Left/Right) Supported memory card types SD, SDHC, MMC USB Host...
Motorola, Inc. and are used under license from Motorola, Inc. MOTOROLA and the Stylized M Logo are registered in the US Patent & Trademark Office. All other product or service names are the property of their respective owners.