Part Number W10451786
Turntable Support and Rollers
Part Number W10451792
affresh™ Kitchen Appliance
Part Number W10355010
affresh™ Stainless Steel
Part Number W10355016
WHIRLPOOL CORPORATION COUNTERTOP MICROWAVE
For one year from the original date of purchase, when this microwave is installed, operated and maintained according to instructions
attached to or furnished with the product, Whirlpool Corporation or Whirlpool Canada LP (hereafter "Whirlpool") will, at its sole option,
either pay for factory specified parts and repair labor to correct defects in materials or workmanship or replace the product. If replaced,
the unit will be covered by the remaining one-year limited warranty of the original unit. See service instructions below.
YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THE LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE PRODUCT REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AT
OUR DISCRETION AS PROVIDED HEREIN. Service must be provided by a Whirlpool designated service company. This limited
warranty is valid in the United States or Canada and applies only when the microwave is used in the country in which it was purchased.
This limited warranty is effective from the date of the original consumer purchase. Proof of original purchase date is required to obtain
service or replacement under this limited warranty.
1. Service calls to correct the installation of your microwave, to instruct you how to use your product, to replace or repair house fuses,
reset circuit breakers or to correct house wiring or plumbing.
2. Service calls to repair or replace light bulbs. Consumable parts are excluded from warranty coverage.
3. In-home service. Your microwave must be shipped to a Whirlpool designated service company.
4. Repairs or replacement when your microwave is used for other than normal, single-family household use or when it is used in a
manner contrary to published user or operator instructions and/or installation instructions.
5. Damage resulting from accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, fire, flood, acts of God, improper installation, installation not in
accordance with electrical or plumbing codes, or use of consumables or cleaning products not approved by Whirlpool Corporation.
6. Cosmetic damage, including scratches, dents, chips or other damage to the finish of your microwave, unless such damage results
from defects in materials or workmanship and is reported to Whirlpool within 30 days from the date of purchase.
7. Any food loss due to microwave product failure.
8. Repairs to parts or systems resulting from unauthorized modifications made to the appliance.
9. Microwaves with original model/serial numbers that have been removed, altered or cannot be easily determined. This warranty is
void if the factory applied serial number has been altered or removed from your appliance.
The cost of repair or replacement under these excluded circumstances shall be borne by the customer.
Part Number W10451789
affresh™ Stainless Steel Wipes
Part Number W10355049
Heavy Duty Degreaser
Part Number 31552A
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
ITEMS EXCLUDED FROM WARRANTY
This countertop microwave oven can be built in by using one of
the following trim kits*. These kits are available from the dealer or
can be ordered by kit model number. See "Assistance or Service"
section for the toll-free number.
KIT MODEL NUMBERS/COLORS
27" (68.6 cm)
MK2167AW / White
MK2167AB / Black
MK2167AS / Stainless
30" (76.2 cm)
MK2160AW / White
MK2160AB / Black
MK2160AS / Stainless
*The built-in trim kits can be installed over any (electric or gas)
built-in wall oven, up to 30" (76.2 cm).