Intended for both
floor use only
table top and
When using electrical appliances, basic
precautions should always be followed to
reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, and injury
to persons, including the following:
1. Read all instructions before using this heater.
2. This heater is hot when in use. To avoid burns, do not
continually let bare skin touch hot surfaces. If provided,
use handle when moving this heater. Keep combustible
materials, such as furniture, pillows, bedding, papers,
clothes, and curtains at least 3 feet (0.9 m) from the
front of the heater and keep them away from the sides
3. Extreme caution is necessary when any heater is used
by or near children or invalids and whenever the heater
is left operating and unattended.
4. Always unplug heater when not in use.
5. Do not operate any heater with a damaged cord or plug
or after the heater malfunctions, has been dropped or
damaged in any manner. Return heater to authorized
service facility for examination, electrical or mechanical
adjustment, or repair.
6. Do not use outdoors.
7. This heater is rated at 1500W, 120 VAC. It is not to be
used in wet or moist locations, such as bathrooms and
laundry areas. Never locate heater where it may fall into
a bathtub or other water container. Avoid the use of
extension cord because the extension cord may
overheat and cause a risk of fire. However, If an
The Honeywell trademark is used by Kaz, Inc. under license from Honeywell Intellectual Properties, Inc.
SIGNATURE SERIES DIGITAL
8. Do not run cord under carpeting. Do not cover cord with
9. This appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is wider
10. This heater draws 12.5 amps during operation when in
11. It is normal for the plug to feel warm to the touch;
12. To disconnect the heater, first turn controls to the OFF
13. Do not insert or allow foreign objects to enter any
14. To prevent a possible fire, do not block air intakes or
15. A heater has hot and arcing or sparking parts inside. Do
16. Use this heater only as described in this manual. Any
17. The output of this heater may vary and its temperature
18. This heater is intended for residential use only, and is
extension cord must be used, it must be 14 gauge or
larger and rated no less than 1875 watts.
throw rugs, runners, or the like. Arrange cord away from
traffic area where it will not be tripped over.
than the other). To reduce the risk of shock, this plug is
intended to fit only one way in a polarized outlet. If the
plug does not fit securely in the outlet, reverse the plug.
If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician.
DO NOT attempt to defeat this safety feature.
the high setting. To prevent overloading a circuit, do not
plug the heater into a circuit that already has other
however, a loose fit between the AC outlet (receptacle)
and plug may cause overheating and distortion of the
plug. Contact a qualified electrician to replace loose or
position, then grip the plug and pull it from the wall
outlet. Never pull by the cord.
ventilation or exhaust opening as this may cause an
electric shock or fire, or damage the heater.
exhaust in any manner. Do not use on soft surfaces, like
a bed, where openings may become blocked.
not use it in the areas where gasoline, paint, or
flammable liquids are used or stored.
other use not recommended by the manufacturer may
cause fire, electric shock, or injury to persons.
may become intense enough to burn exposed skin. Use
of this heater is not recommended for persons with
reduced sensitivity to heat or an inability to react to
not intended for commercial or industrial use.