HZ-707/708/710 SERIES OPERATION
HZ-707/708/709/710 SERIES OPERATION (Continued)
S T E P 4 : S E T T E M P E R A T U R E
• You can set your desired temperature level in 1° increments anywhere from
45° to 85° F.
• To set your desired temperature, press the temperature button.
• When the display indicates your desired temperature, the display will revert
back to showing the current room temperature after 3 seconds.
• Once you have set your desired temperature the unit will operate under this
desired setting until the unit is turned off.
• When your desired room temperature has been reached your unit will shut
off and the house icon on the top of your display will illuminate (Fig. 9). It
will stay illuminated until the room temperature decreases below your desired temperature level, at which
time your unit will turn back on.
NOTE: If you wish to change your temperature setting or check to see what you set, simply press the
temperature button once and it will show you the set temperature. If you want to change it, continue to push
the button up or down until you have reached your new desired temperature. Again, after 3 seconds the display
will revert to showing the current room temperature.
F A H R E N H E I T / C E L S I U S S E T T I N G
This heater offers the option to read the temperature setting in either Fahrenheit or Celsius.
• The heater will default to the Fahrenheit setting when turned on.
• The heater can only be changed from Fahrenheit to Celsius when initially turned on.
• After turning the heater on the letter F will briefly be displayed on the LED screen. While the F is
displayed press the temperature button down. At this point the letter "C" will be displayed and the
heater temperature settings will be displayed in Celsius.
NOTE: THIS HEATER IS OIL FILLED AND WILL COOL DOWN SLOWLY AFTER THE POWER IS SHUT OFF.
BEFORE MOVING THE HEATER, USING THE BUILT IN HANDLE, ALLOW THE HEATER TO COOL.
TIP-OVER SWITCH FEATURE (HZ-707/708/709/710 SERIES ONLY)
This heater is equipped with a tip-over switch that disables the heater if it is tipped-over.
To restore power to the heater:
• Place the heater in the upright position.
• Press the Power button.
• The LED display will activate and normal operation will resume.
If your heater shuts off unexpectedly:
• Be sure the heater is plugged in and that the electrical outlet is working.
• Check your temperature setting. The heater may simply be off because
you have reached your desired temperature setting or your timer setting
may have elapsed.
• Check to make sure your heater is assembled correctly. If your heater is
assembled and operating incorrectly it could result in a burning odor and
smoke (Fig. 10).
For more troubleshooting tips, visit our website at: www.kaz.com