IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS REGARDING THE PLUG ON YOUR PRODUCT
This product is rated 12.5 Amps (1500 W) at 120 VAC, 60 Hz.
SET UP-WHEEL BASE ASSEMBLY
NOTE: DO NOT OPERATE THE HEATER WITHOUT THE WHEEL BASE
ASSEMBLIES IN PLACE. THE HEATER MUST ALWAYS BE USED IN
AN UPRIGHT POSITION. DO NOT OPERATE THE HEATER IF THE
WHEELS ARE NOT ASSEMBLED CORRECTLY.
• Make sure the heater is unplugged and in the OFF position.
• Turn the heater upside down to install wheels.
• Push wheels into each wheel base pin, until you hear them
snap into position.
• While the heater is still upside-down, position the wheel base
assemblies between the end fins. Attach them to the U-bolts on
the heater and tighten using the wing nuts provided (Fig. 2).
• Turn heater right-side up. Your heater is now ready for use.
• Place the heater on a firm, level surface free from obstructions,
and at least 3ft. (0.9m) away from any wall or combustible
If the controls are located at the bottom and the Honeywell
logo is upside down you have installed the wheels
incorrectly (Fig. 3).
NOTE: These heaters contain oil that is permanently sealed
and will never require refilling or replacing.
NOTE: THESE MODELS OF OIL-FILLED HEATERS MAY TAKE UP
TO SEVERAL MINUTES TO REACH NORMAL OPERATIONAL
(Bottom of Unit)
Wheel Base Pin