Force quits during start-up This issue can also occur under the following conditions: 1) Dragging the Epson Scan folder (located in the Applications folder) to the Trash can 2) Upgrading your scanner and using the Epson Scan driver from the new scanner to...
! Use the driver specifically written for your scanner model to uninstall the Epson Scan driver. ! If you have more than one Epson scanner model on your computer, use the driver specifically written for each scanner to uninstall its respective device driver.
Once the correct PlugIn folder location is selected, the SilverFast Launcher window should display “SilverFast (Epson)” in the PlugIn window as shown in the example below. Next, if you click on the “Import” button in Windows XP, you will see the following error message:...
3. Select “Version 6” then select “SilverFast Ai 6” for the Perfection 3200 PRO, or select “SilverFast SE 6” for the Perfection 3200 Photo. Note: 4. Next, select the make and model “Epson, Perfection 3200 Photo” ( The “Photo” model is the only model listed, even for SilverFast Ai 6 or the Perfection 3200 PRO).
• Copy to Fax (available on All-in-One products)--Error during launch: This application has unexpectedly quit. • Edit Text—Epson Scan may hang when scanning from Full Auto Mode. • View and Create (3.10A)—no known issues • Scan to Application—Error during launch: Epson Scan cannot be started. Program...
View Images Assistant window. Resolution: Epson has released patches that fix the issues listed above. The patch files are available for download from the Epson website. Action: Go to www.epson.com. Click on Drivers and Downloads. Select your product model. On the Downloads page select the patch files.
Perfection 1670/2400/3170/3200 Series Scanners Updated Epson Scan Driver Release (Ver. 1.25A) for Windows Subject: This bulletin was created to inform you of an updated version of Epson Scan Twain Driver (v.1.25A) and Utility for the following Epson Scanner models: Perfection 1670/2400/3170/3200 series scanners.
Series Scanners; Stylus CX5200/CX3200/CX5400 All-in-One Products Subject: EPSON Scan TWAIN Ver. 1.28 for Mac OS 10.2 to 10.3 This bulletin was created to inform you of an updated Epson Scan Twain Driver (1.28A) for the following models: Perfection 610/640/1200/1240/1250/1260/1640/ 1650/1660/1670/2400/2450/3170/3200 series scanners, Stylus CX3200/CX5200/CX5400 multi-function devices, Expression 1600/1680/1640XL series scanners.
• This driver does not support “Fast User Switching” in OS 10.3. This feature must be turned off before using Epson Scan. • You may receive an error “Epson Scan cannot be started” when trying to scan from a Perfection 2450 that is connected to a USB 2.0 supported port. To avoid this error, use a Firewire connection or a USB 1.1 only supported port.
1. Download the epson10972.sea.hqx file. Double-click to extract the installation files. 2. Open the epson10972 folder. 3. Double-click the Epson Smart Panel patch file icon. Follow the prompts to complete the installation. Epson Smart Panel Patch v3.10P01A for Smart Panel v3.10A (Stylus CX6400/Stylus Photo RX500 models only) 1.
EPSON Scan release v.1.28A for Macintosh This bulletin was created to inform you of a new Epson Scan Twain driver (v.1.28A) for Mac OS 8.6 to 9.2.2. See the Modifications section below for the list of changes included in this version.
Updated Epson Scan v. 1.21A for Macintosh OS 10.2.x Subject: This bulletin was created to inform you that Epson has released a new TWAIN compliant driver for the Perfection 3200 series scanner for Macintosh OS 10.2.x. This new driver (Epson Scan v.
(located in the lower right-hand corner) and resize the user interface window, the window will refresh itself properly. Issue #2: The LaserSoft SilverFast TWAIN Driver is not compatible with the new Epson Scan v. 1.21A driver. Solutions For Issue #1: A patch is now available.
(default folder) located in C:\Windows\twain_32 b. epson (default folder) located in C:\Program Files\ Note : Open the Epson folder and remove only these folders: Convert, Copy Utility, Photo Print, ScanTo Web and Smart Panel. Page 1 of 2...
3) Unplug the USB cable from the scanner and close all open programs, including virus protection, screen savers and any programs running in the background. 4) Download DelReg2.5.exe from the Newsoft web site to remove the Smart Panel Registry entries. Use this URL to find the DelReg download page: http://www.newsoftinc.com/download/patch/esp/American/DelReg2.5.exe 5) Download and install a patch from Microsoft's web site.
EPSON technical support representatives will only be able to support customers who have Epson products that are configured in accordance with the operating system requirements outlined here and in the product’s documentation.
2.) For Windows 2000 or XP you must be logged in as an administrator or as a user with administrator rights before you can install and use EPSON software. USB hubs must be self-powered and connected in a first-tier configuration for reliability Macintosh OS USB 1.1: Apple Macintosh computer (G3, G4, or iMac) with built-in USB port, running Mac®...
Description of issue: If you are using Copy from EPSON Smart Panel 2.5/2.6 or you installed the Copy utility 2.00A patch for Smart Panel 2.0A/1.0.xA, you may find that the program produces copies with a light gray/blue/pink background.
Click on the “Image Adjust” button. You will notice the Auto Document Enhancement OFF button is selected (highlighted in dark gray). Click the ON button. You will now notice that this button is selected (highlighted in dark gray). Now click on the large green Copy button, your image will be scanned and printed. The copy of your document should look very close to the original with no background colors added.
This bulletin was created to inform you of a Windows XP warning message that comes up when an EPSON HI-SPEED USB (USB 2.0) scanner is connected to a non-HI-SPEED USB (USB 1.1) Port. The message is only an indication that Windows XP recognizes a USB 2.0 scanner connected to a USB 1.1 port.
This bulletin was created to inform users of a typographical error in the table of supported e- mail applications in the Scan to E-mail utility for Epson’s Smart Panel 2.5A and 2.6A. Smart Panel 2.5A supports the Perfection 1260/1660/2400/3200 series scanners. Smart Panel 2.6A supports the Stylus CX3200/5200.
Below, is some additional information on AOL support, taken from NewSoft's Inc. Support web site, URL = http://www.newsoftinc.com/ Q: Can Scan to E-mail support AOL/MSN mail? A: Smart Panel does not support web-based mail. You need to use a MAPI compliant e-mail programs to send a new e-mail in Scan to E-mail.
Q: Which E-mail program is supported with Scan to E-mail? A: For Windows: Outlook Express 4.5 / 5.0/6 MS Outlook 98 / 2000 / 2002 CC Mail 6.0 - 8.0 PostPet 2.0 Netscape Messenger 4.7 Note: Smart Panel supports MAPI compliant e-mail programs. For Macintosh: Outlook Express 4.5 / 5.0 Eudora Mail Lite 3.1...