To turn the projector off
1. Press the power button on the projector or remote control to turn off the projector.
The power button blinks during the cool-down period, then the projector turns off.
2. You can disconnect video and audio equipment from the projector during the
cool-down period, but not the power cord.
3. If you must unplug or remove the projector, wait until the power light stops
blinking, then unplug the power cord.
CAUTION: Do not disconnect power until the projector has cooled down (the fan
stops) and the power button stops blinking. Otherwise, you might shorten the life of
If you try to turn on the projector again during the cool-down period, it does not turn
on. Wait until the cool-down period ends and the power button stops blinking.
To reset the projector
If the projector becomes completely unresponsive, you can reset all circuits by
1. Press the power button on the projector or remote control to turn off the projector,
then wait until the cool-down period ends and the power button stops blinking. If
the projector does not turn off, continue to the next step.
2. Unplug the power cable. Leave it unplugged for at least 15 seconds—longer if the
projector has not cooled down.
3. Plug in the power cable again and press the power button to restart the projector.