Water Filter Installation Instructions
Follow these simple instructions for your filter type.
Refrigerator Water Filter 3
Part 4396841, 4396710 & W10193691
1. Locate the filter beneath the freezer door in the front base grill.
2. Push the button firmly until the filter pops out. Note: there may be some water
in the filter and some spilling may occur.
3. Remove the cap from the filter by twisting counter clockwise.
4. Reinstall the new cap on the new filter and remove the cap from the filter prongs
5. Insert the new filter in the refrigerator and push in firmly until it clicks in place
6. Reduce water spurts by flushing air from the system. Run water continuously
for 4 gallons (approximately 5 minutes) through the dispenser until water runs
steady. Additional flushing may be required in some households where water
is of poor quality.
Hours of operation:
Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM EST