Erasing the selected ﬁle
1. In the stop mode, select the folder and ﬁle.
2. Press the ERASE button brieﬂy. "DEL" and
3. While "DEL 01" is ﬂashing, press the ERASE
Erasing all ﬁles in one folder
1. In the stop mode, select the folder.
2. Press the e or f button until "ALL" appears.
3. Press the ERASE button brieﬂy. "DEL ALL" ﬂashes.
4. While "DEL ALL" is ﬂashing, press the ERASE button for at least
Formatting (Erasing all ﬁles in all folders)
When the "DEL 01" or " DEL ALL" is blinking press the REC button
for at least 3 seconds. "FORMAT" blinks and press the ERASE but-
ton for at least 2 seconds, the formatting percentage changes from
000% ~ 100% on the display. All ﬁles in all folders are erased.
selected ﬁle number "01" ﬂash.
button for at least 2 seconds. The selected ﬁle in the folder is
erased. All the ﬁle numbers after the ﬁle that was erased are
reduced by one.
2 seconds. All the ﬁles in the selected folder are erased.
If you do not want to erase, press the STOP button.
If you select the format function, the memory will be initialized
and all ﬁles will be erased. Use only when you need it. Save
a backup copy of your recorded messages on a PC, etc, if re-
2009.2.23 3:16:17 PM