1. Read these instructions.
2. Keep these instructions.
3. Heed all warnings.
4. Follow all instructions.
5. Do not use this apparatus near water. For example, do not use near a laundry tub, in a wet basement, or near a swimming
pool, and the like.
6. Clean only with dry cloth.
7. Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions. Slots and openings in
the cabinet back or bottom are provided for ventilation, to ensure reliable operation of the TV and to protect it from
overheating. These openings must not be blocked or covered. The openings should never be blocked by placing the TV
on a bed, sofa, rug, or other similar surface.
8. Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including ampliﬁers) that
9. Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or grounding-type plug. A polarized plug has two blades with on wider
than the other. A grounding-type plug has two blades and a third grounding prong. The wide blade or the third prong is
provided for your safety. If the provided plug does not ﬁt into your outlet, consult an electrician for replacement of the
10. Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched particularly at plugs, convenience receptacles, and the point
where they exit from the apparatus.
11. Only use attachments/accessories speciﬁed by the manufacturer.
12. Use only with cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or table speciﬁed by the manufacturer, or sold with the
apparatus. When a cart is used, use caution when moving the cart/apparatus combination to
avoid injury from tip-over. A TV and cart combination should be moved with care. Quick stops,
excessive force, and uneven surfaces may cause the TV and cart combination to overturn.
13. Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or when unused for long periods of time. For added protection for this TV
receiver during a lightning storm, or when it is left unused for long periods of time, unplug it from the wall outlet and
disconnect antenna or cable system. This will prevent damage to the TV due to lightning and power line surges.
14. Refer all servicing to qualiﬁed service personnel. Servicing is required when the apparatus has been damaged in any way,
such as power-supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen into the apparatus, the
appratus has been exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate normally, or has been dropped.
15. This TV should be operated only from the type of power supply indicated on the rating label. If customer is not sure the
type of power supply in your home, consult your appliance dealer or local power company. For TV remote control battery
power, refer to the operating instructions.
16. The TV set shall not be exposed to dripping or splashing. No objects ﬁlled with liquids, such as vases, shall be placed on
the TV set.
17. Never push objects of any kind into this TV through openings as they may touch dangerous voltage or other electrical
parts that could result in ﬁre or electric shock. Never spill liquid of any kind into the TV.
18. Unplug the TV from the wall outlet before cleaning. Do not use liquid or aero cleaners. Use a damp cloth for cleaning.
19. This TV should never be placed near or over a radiator or heat resource. This TV should not be placed in a built-in
installation such as a bookcase or rack unless proper ventilation is provided or the manufacturer's instructions have been
20. Do not place this TV on an unstable cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or table. The TV may fall, causing serious injury to
someone, and serious damage to the appliance.
21. Do not attempt to service this TV by yourself because opening or removing covers may expose you to dangerous high
voltage or other hazards. Refer all servicing to qualiﬁed service personnel.
22. This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device
may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference
that may cause undesired operation.