Remote Control Instructions
Inserting Batteries in the Remote
• Remove the cover of battery cabin on the back of the remote control by lifting the cover.
• Insert two AAA batteries, making sure the polarities (+ and -) are aligned correctly.
• Place the cover back.
If the remote control does not work, check these points:
• Are the polarities (+, -) correct?
• Are the batteries worn out?
• Is there an AC power failure?
• Is the power cord plugged in?
• Is there any interference or block near the remote
Remote Control Reception Angle
Use your remote control within the distance and angle range shown below.
• Used batteries should be recycled.
• Keep out of children's reach.
• DO NOT use new and old batteries together.
• Change both the batteries at the same time.
• When not using the remote control for a long time,
remove the batteries from the unit.
Universal Remote Control Code List
For Universal Remote Control brands listed below, please
use accompanying codes and refer to your Universal
Remote Control User Manual for basic Instruction
for changing TV code to operate the TV model.
Codes for DIRECTV: 0178, 10178
Codes for Time Warner Cable: 0178, 10178
Codes for Cox Communications: 0178
Codes for Comcast: 10178
Codes for Dish Network: 627
Codes for Fios Verizon: 0205, 0057, 0493, 0775