Read all of the instructions before using this appliance.
When using this appliance, always exercise basic safety
precautions, including the following:
Read all instructions.
Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles or knobs.
To protect against electric shock, do not immerse this appliance, the
cord or plug in water or other liquid.
Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by
or near children.
Unplug from outlet when not in use and before cleaning.
Allow to cool before putting on or taking off parts, and before
cleaning the appliance.
Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug or after
the appliance malfunctions, or has been damaged in any manner.
Return appliance to the nearest authorized service facility for examina-
tion, repair or adjustment.
The use of accessory attachments not recommended by the appliance
manufacturer may cause injuries.
Do not let cord hang over the edge of table or counter, or touch
Do not place on or near a hot gas or electric burner, or in a
heated oven, or in a microwave.
10) Before plugging the cord into the wall outlet, make sure that the toast
lever is in the up position. To disconnect, make sure toast lever is in the
up position, then remove the plug from the wall outlet.
11) Do not use appliance for other than intended use.
12) Do not use outdoors.
13) Oversized foods, metal foil packages or utensils must not be inserted in
a toaster as they may cause a fire or electric shock.
14) A fire may occur if toaster is covered or touching flammable material,
including curtains, draperies, walls, etc., when in operation.
15) Failure to clean crumb tray may result in fire hazard.
16) Do not attempt to dislodge food when toaster is plugged in.
17) This appliance is for HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS